Eligibility: To be eligible for a scholarship, master students must comply with the following criteria set out below at the time of the application.
1. Be a national and resident in any of the eligible countries covered by the Programme.
2. Be registered or admitted in or having obtained a HEI degree or equivalent from:
3. For Target Group I: Be registered or admitted in or having obtained a HEI degree or equivalent from one of the HEIs included in the partnership as a partner.
4. For Target Group II: Be registered or admitted in or having obtained a HEI degree or equivalent from a HEI not included in the partnership as a partner but established in an eligible country.
5. Have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses in the host countries.
6. Students can only benefit from one scholarship within the same project under the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme-2017 regardless of the type of mobility or the funding project.
7. Students having benefited from scholarship(s) under the previous Intra-ACP Academic Mobility Scheme cannot receive scholarships under the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme.
8. No mobility flows for student between institutions located within a single country of the partnership are eligible.
Number of Awards: Not specified